Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mommy Muscle

Ahhh! Its been quite some time since my last blog. Boy! Have things changed. My husband and I are separated and me and the kiddos are living with my parents in Texas. Yeah...not how I saw my life going. But here I am. Lots of other things I never envisioned but also wanted...I'll get to that.

First, I should be upfront when I tell you, my sweet one person audience of whomever stumbled upon this, that I'll be using this as therapy pretty much. Singing and writing are two of my favorite ways to deal with stress. So, here I am. As I navigate this process of limbo-hood in my life, I'll write about it. I've jotted down some serious country-tune lyrics already and passed them along to my friend Amy Black, who is a phenomenal singer ! Who knows if she'll use 'em but its some straight up sad stuff. That's good material for songs, right? I'm sure there will be lots of anger, salty tears spilled on the keyboard and just plan crazy feelings going on. So feel free to depart or listen in.

Tonight, I'm just ticked at whomever thought it was a good idea to release Windows 8??!! I'm a MAC girl, but don't have one that's currently works. So, I'm on my dads new Lenovo computer and this Windows 8 business is driving me crazy! It has a mind of its own. Since I started this post, it has changed screens on me, moved the cursor in other parts of this ramble and erased things. Grrrrrrrr.....

Whatever. I have enough frustration, so I'm moving on. And I'll write about that too.

2 comments:

  1. Love me another blogging buddy! I'll read whatever you write. And think about it. And maybe even have a comment or two for ya! Hugs from beantown!

    ReplyDelete